1. I assume full responsibility for my actions, except the ones that are someone else's fault.
2. I no longer need to punish, deceive, or compromise myself, unless I want to stay employed.
3. In some cultures, what I do would be considered normal.
4. I honor my personality flaws for without them I would have no personality at all.
5. Joan of Arc heard voices, too.
6. I am grateful that I am not as judgmental as all those censorious, self-righteous people around me.
7. I need not suffer in silence while I can still moan, whimper and complain.
8. As I learn the innermost secrets of people around me, they reward me in many ways to keep me quiet.
9. When someone hurts me, I know that forgiveness is cheaper than a lawsuit, but not nearly as gratifying.
10. All of me is beautiful, even the ugly, stupid and disgusting parts.
11. Only a lack of imagination saves me from immobilizing myself with imaginary fears.
12. I honor and express all facets of my being, regardless of state and local laws.
13. Today I will gladly share my experience and advice, for there are no sweeter words than "I told you so!"
14. A good scapegoat is almost as good as a solution.
15. Who can I blame for my problems? Just give me a minute.... I'll find someone.
16. Why should I waste my time reliving the past when I can spend it worrying about the future.
17. To have a successful relationship, I must learn to make it look like I'm giving as much as I'm getting.
18. I am willing to make the mistakes if someone else is willing to learn from them.
19. Before I criticize a man, I walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.
[ Back ]
Tell All Your Facebook Peeps.
Now Share Us On Google Plus