12 New Words
The Washington Post's Style Invitational again this year asked readers to take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter, and supply a new definition. These were some of the best ...
1. Reintarnation: Coming back to life as a hillbilly.
2. Foreploy: Any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose of getting laid.
3. Giraffiti: Vandalism spray painted very, very high.
4. Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.
5. Inoculatte: To take coffee intravenously when you are running late.
6. Hipatitis: Terminal coolness.
7. Osteopornosis: A degenerate disease.
8. Karmageddon: It's like, when everybody is sending off all these really bad vibes, right? And then, like, the Earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer
9. Glibido: All talk and no action.
10. Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
11. Intaxication: Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until you realize it was your money to start with.
12. Ignoranus: A person who's both stupid and an asshole.
SEND THIS PAGE TO A FRIEND
[ Back ]
Tell All Your Facebook Peeps.
Now Share Us On Google Plus